All the way from Portugal, here's the good man Luis Loureiro Santos!
I’m born at Albergaria-a-Velha, a small city nearest Aveiro (known as Portuguese Venice), and I went to Oporto to study Architecture. Since then, I live at Oporto and my two children were born here. My life is divided between Albergaria-a-Velha and Oporto.
I am Head of Assets Management for the Symington Family Estates company. We are involved with Tala in a Low-Carbon Energy study, installing photovoltaic solar panels and LED lamps on the estate.
1. What were your first impressions of Tala?
It's a company focused on sustainability and solutions of the future.
2. What's your favourite Tala product?
The Oak Knuckle Pendant and the Oak Touch Lamp.
3. What are your favourite pass-times outside of work?
Reading, cycling and walking.
4. What did you have for brekkie this morning?
Yogurt with corn flakes, bread, tea and coffee.
5. What's your go-to drink?
Port wine, specifically Vintage Port. Graham's and Dow's are my favourites.
6. If you could be an animal for a day what would you be?
One whale to see the depths of the sea.
Thanks Luis! Please send us some sunshine from Portugal :)